Friday, September 23, 2011

Breakfast Idea

After my post yesterday about healthy foods I thought I would submit my own little experiment from this morning. I saw this idea on Pinterest (for those of you who do not know what this is it is basically an online bulletin board where you "pin" pictures of things that you like. You can follow people and see what they "pin" and if you like it you "repin" the idea--but more on this later). Basically you take a muffin pan and spray it with nonstick spray. Then you take pieces of ham and place them in each muffin pan and crack an egg into them. Then I put a little bit of shredded cheddar chesse on top. Bake them in the oven at 350 for about 20 or so minutes-until the egg starts to harden. You really can do it to whatever type of egg you like, runny, hard, etc. When they are down the pop out like little cups!! Here is what mine looked liked! I also added a little bit of sriracha sauce (that red chili sauce) on top of mine to spice it up! They were super yummy and really healthy since I didn't need butter or anything! Woo Hoo! Try them out and tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment